There are so many leadership lessons from Noah.
In our course, “Political Leadership Through Genesis: What WE can learn from Noah’s leadership,” Ruth Lieberman explains that everything you need to know about life and leadership, you can learn from Noah’s Ark:
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead.
- It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit, when you are 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you are stressed, float for a while.
- Remember, amateurs built the ark, but the Titanic was built by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you have faith there is always a rainbow waiting.
In this video course, Ruth Lieberman also talks about her political advocacy on behalf of Israel and tells some fascinating stories about taking US congressmen around the Holy Land.