Uza may refer to:
- Uza, Landes, a village in the department of Landes in France
- Uza, Israel, a moshav in Israel
- "Uza" (song), a 2012 song by AKB48
UzA may refer to:
UZA may refer to:
- Abbreviation for "Urbanized Area" in Metropolitan planning organizations
- Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen, the university hospital of Antwerp University
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.