|Look up amad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amad or AMAD may refer to:
- Activity median aerodynamic diameter (AMAD), distribution of particle sizes in the context of radiation protection
- Airframe Mounted Accessory Drive, a multi-function gearbox used in jet-propelled aircraft
- `Amad, village in western central Yemen
- Amand, Qazvin, a village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Amad Al Hosni (born 1984), Omani footballer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.